Monday, April 03, 2017

Sunday studio

Hey all and welcome to April=)

How I love the light and sun of spring. It makes the whole body awaken and everything feels so much easier. Like a bear coming up from hybernating=)

Well a little studio report from yesterday´s session:

We recorded an accoustic version of one of the album songs and it felt great to sing. I just love when I can sing with emotions and this one is one of those. We also recorded harmonies for 2 other songs and went easy and felt fun!

We´re heading forward and closing in on this album recordings for my parts but I guess 2 more studio days are needed before I leave it to Jani and the mixing guy!

Hep hep and have a wonderful week!

Here´s my latest outfits for ya!

Jacket Julie fagerholt, skirt H&M, shoes Chloé

 Jacket DSQUARED2, skirt LINDEX, blouse BY MALENE BIRGER, shoes ROCKPORT, bag RIKA




2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

nice outfits. :) and i love reading you about your studio time....
on my own, i'm trying to rest my back until i'll left for paris on sunday. hopefully it will be better when i'll travel, now that my doc gave me some meds... bilateral sciatica. in a way, i'm kinda lucky, i do not have the whole sciatica thing. to make it short, it's a real pain in the ass, but not in the whole legs.... still not funny, and i have to spend a lot less time online. the only comfortable place is my usual chair in the living room, it's quite hard and not too painful to sit, unlike my computer chair.
i wish you a good week, hugs & love <3

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for this album!