Saturday, April 23, 2016

Surgeries

Well hello there=)

So weekend again and I´ve been quite busy this week with Mio having undergone surgery on thursday taking away the adenoid in his nose and putting in plastic tubes in his ears. All went well but the same day my mum had to do an emergency surgery too for her stomach and is still in the hospital so a bit of a lot to worry about.

I guess all things always happens at the same time and the same day we were at the hospital someone smashed our cars window. People just are so boring having no respect for other peoples stuff and as I´ve written before: sometimes you make BAD decisions and the person doing that clearly should think about what they do.

But all in all the days have gone well and all the worrying I had, the tears I´ve cried for Mio having surgery it went so well and he was such a BRAVE boy!

Now mum just need to be OK and then I will feel totally relieved=)

Love and light
Anette

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i'm so sorry to hear about this. i'm glad it went well for mio, though, and i hope your mother will be better soon.
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

The Mead Hall said...

Hope they get well soon :)