Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Toy world

Well hello all of you=)

So soon 2016 and so excited to enter this NEW and fresh year! I have fun things ahead in school, got into a new great course on the side of my nurse studies and this time its a course in HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY and since I love psychology and health this course will be exciting!

Yesterday me and my boys (Johan is working) went for an all day with fun stuff to do and since the weather was cold and windy we decided to first eat lunch at DUNKERS KULTURHUS and we all had french fries and sausages and lemonades and then we went the lovely toy museum called TOY WORLD. 

Great place with LOTS of toys and u can push buttons to make trains move and so on. We stayed over 2 hours and had lots of fun! 

















2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

looks like a nice place to go, and i guess you enjoyed the skulls... ;)
i'm quite upset this evening. for the first time since i had eczema in my neck, i was able to wear a necklace, and i selected your lovely one that i bought this month, and one of the petals fell off. hopefully it's not lost, but i have nothing to fix it, i don't know when i will be able to buy that glue (it's quite expensive), and i'm now too affraid to damage it more. it suck, and more than this it's heartbreaking, because i really love that necklace, and it looks so nice on my neck. i feel like a failure one more time.... i know it's stupid, but thanks to asperger and borderline i couldn't control my feelings. :'(
hugs & love from the bottom of my heart <3

Karin said...

Heaven for small boys :)