Thursday, December 03, 2015

Nails in lovely colors

Oh how I love to have bright and shiny nails and as I have said before I just LOVE all the nail polishes from H&M and their new make up line. Price is so low but the quality is superb! Ive tried these and then also Essie which cost double price and Essies doesn't stay on half the time as H&M does! So go and try these babies out cause I am now addicted to them=)

Jag älskar att ha färgglada och glänsande naglar och som jag sagt tidigare älskar jag H&Ms nya nagellack från deras egen serie. Priset är lågt men kvaliteten är super! Jag har jämfört med mina ESSIE som är dubbelt så dyra och de håller inte ens hälften så länge som H&Ms. Så prova dessa för jag är iallafall bereonde av dem nu=)

The colors I´ve used today is a lovely dark purple and then a cute glittery pinky one and the purple one´s number is 501 and the pink one 11419





2 comments:

Karin said...

I really need to get those nail polishes! But the last time I went to H&M they had those different bottles... Kind of square ones. I did'n see those you have.
I have to go and check it out!

I like nail polishes: I have a loooot of bottles:) One thing that I am blessed with , is good nails. They grow fast, and have a nice shape. So yay, something in/on my body I can be proud of :)

A lição de hoje... said...

Me too I really need!