Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday yum

Oh, tuesday already and the weeks pass so fast now! Soon x-mas and do you long for that? I kinda do=) Since I got my children I love x-mas but before that I dreaded it every year. Nice to see that life changes, right?=)

Todays breakfast is a real treat!



Ginger bread sugar free quark topped with fresh raspberries, banana, coconut flakes AND natural sugar free peanut butter! THAT my dear ones are the best thing to start a day off with!

Now studying with the pouring rain outside. Autumn finally came with storms, rain and grey days=(

Love and light,
Anette

2 comments:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Yes, I long for it already :). If I remember correctly, you once told us that your grand parents died around Christmas time when you were a child, so it's understandable you dreaded it and couldn't really enjoy christmas time. Your children indeed brought a wonderful change to that and I'm happy for you that you also can look forward to it :).

This looks really yummy and I wish you lots of Energy and power for your studies :).

Anonymous said...

Your home is so lovely :) I just moved into a new place and it's a total MESS! So I need to seek some inspiration!