Sunday, November 15, 2015

High wasted jeans

Hi all and finally the weather was better for going outside to take some outfit photos and I am so happy for that, hope you are too=)

I love high waisted jeans and these from GINA TRICOT are so perfect! They are stretchy and soft and the golden buttons make them look cooler! For me, wearing high waist jeans are perfect to make my lower body look longer, since I have a longer upper body so this make me look taller and I love that. And they show of my curves and who doesn't love some feminine curves, girls?=)

Cardigan H&M, polo BIK  BOKbag LOUIS VUITTON, boots ZARA, ear rings H&M






3 comments:

supershredgod said...

Who DOESN'T love feminine curves? Is it possible not to? (I'm a guy so I might be slightly biased. :P) Seriously though, you look great in that outfit as usual with all of your outfits! I wish I had half the fashion sense that you do! Those jeans in particular show off your curves very well and the material they are made out of looks quite comfortable! What I'd love to see would be more fitness style blogs as I find those very inspiring! Would be awesome to see you model a swimsuit, showing off that rocking body of yours! Maybe even a video showing off your fitness gains.

Take care, Anette! Peace, love, and happiness to you!

Unknown said...

Hi Blake and thanks for such kind words=) I´ll do more fitness for you and if I DARE to I´ll post some swimsuit haha, but I guess I need some tanning first=) Take really good care! =)

supershredgod said...

Wow, a response from the Queen herself!!! It really means a lot to me that you took the time to read and respond to my comment, Anette! :) I hope all is going well there in beautiful Sweden. It's a place I'd love to visit someday! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the fitness blog (and also seeing that rocking bod in a swimsuit, possibly?!) Haha, you know I just HAD to say it!

Take care now, Anette! Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week! :)