Saturday, September 12, 2015

By the lake

Every day when I drive to school I try and find hidden nice spots to take my photos and thursday driving home I found a lovely lake in the middle of nowhere and the hardest part was to find a way down there without trespassing someones property=)

 Finally found a place I THINK wasn't illegal to go to, haha, and quickly took just a few shots and then ran away to my car… haha! 

Fun to be a blogger photographer=)

Knitted polo ZARA, jeans COS, shoes BY MALENE BIRGER, lipstick CHANEL and jacket VALENTINE GAUTIERb, bag LOUIS VUITTON









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! I absolutely love your long coat :D

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, it's a beautiful place... and i have to say, i just love your jacket:
hugs & love <3

Alejandro Gls said...

Hahaha. Very funny but be careful. :) A nicee place everyway

Unknown said...

Beautiful Anette.

Anonymous said...

Haha! :-) Well Anette, we now know that if there is any lengthy absence from you, then we can assume that you've been shot or kidnapped by some farmer or land-owner for trespassing on there property! :-)

I bid you good afternoon my favourite lady Viking! :-)

Pascal said...

Hej Anette!

Hehe, that´s funny and I´m happy you didn´t end up getting anger :). But this place is really amazing and so is your outfit that looks great, just like the last one.

Concerning the other thing, I have ordered a new card now and it should be here within two weeks. I wish it would be earlier, but at least then I can finally make my first donation to your fund.

And for now I wish you a good night and a great new day tomorrow :). Lots of hugs and light to you!