Thursday, June 11, 2015

White and a splash of neon

I love to wear all white when its summer and today I felt like adding a splash of color so a pair of neon yellow socks did the thing=)

Only bad thing with white clothes and small children is that they get dirty immediately, hehe!


White coat and bag from GINA TRICOT




Lipstick from MAKE UP FOREVER


Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


Accessories: necklace: COS, bracelets GINA TRICOT and my own designed bracelets, ear rings; H&M


Dress from H&M


Neon socks from & OTHER STORIES



2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

neon yellow? lol, it reminds me my early teens, in the late 80's... not the best thing to wear, although i must admit that it's not looking that bad on you, maybe because it's only socks and surrounded by white. ;) it would be great to add your ray-bans, 80's look on the way! (i'll say no more, after all i'm still wearing a top gun leather jacket!)
hugs & love <3

Unknown said...

You look so good in white. I especially like this coat and dress. Very elegant. And I think the shoes and neon socks adds an element of playfulness.