Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Picks from & OTHER STORIES

I´m going to Copenhagen on friday to leave some stuff at the luxury vintage store I sell through there and then I always need to check out my favourite store we don't have where I live 
and here´s the stuff I want to look at and maybe get back home with me=)


The silver and gold bag are both reversible so really practical and I LOVE sliver and gold at the moment. 

I want some pinky lips, cheeks for my face and why not a pink colorful clutch to wear this summer?

Yellow-my favorite color at the moment need to be my nail polish this month

A warm pink knit is needed since summer still isn't warm here in Sweden. I´ll team it up with a pair of jeans and the sandals in silver and blue. How cool they are!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have on in Ghent now and the last time I went there I didn't like much of their stuff :-/ Perhaps I have a bad taste in fashion LOL :P haha no. What I found was rather expensive so I'll wait for the July sales

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Hope you are doing fine :). I`ll write more later on today, but now I wish good, good luck for you exam today! I keep ma fingers crossed :).

All the best of luck and lots of love and light to you!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i just saw something that made me think about you... here is the link: http://shesnotafan.org/
after seeing and reading this, i guss you'll have second thoughts about going to ikea again. i love what they are, but not at this price. :( and not only for ikea... sad world, who couldn't stop to destroy such a beautiful place, and these elephants. i hope people will react before it'll be too late.....
hugs & love <3

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

I hope your exam today went well and I´m happy for you now that you have this behind you, I know this feeling and it´s relieving :).

This stuff looks nice and would be surely great with you, so why not taking it with you and rewarding yourself for the finished exams :). Nice outfit in the last post by the way and I wish you good luck with selling the dress and the other items!

Have a great evening now and lots of hugs, love and light!