Monday, June 15, 2015

Gluten free raspberry pie

I love summer pies and when I visited my mum this weekend she served us a lovely raspberry pie and I had to go home and make my own version of this loveliness. Glutenfree and sweetened with coconut sugar=)

RASPBERRY PIE


Place fresh raspberries in a buttered pie form and pour on coconut sugar (at your own taste)

Take room warm butter, almond flour, coconut flour, gluten free oats and vanilla powder and make to a  paste with your own hands. I don't add exact measurements cause this is something you have to make yourself but more oats than flour is the rule here=)
 Its called "smuldeg" here in Sweden and means in English "crust pie".

Add the crust on top of the raspberries and place in the oven at 175 degrees for appr. 10-15 minutes or until the pie has a nice color to it. 
Serve with vanilla sauce, yum!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious! Yum yum!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

yes, yum! and it would be even more yummy mixed with blueberries...

Unknown said...

Nice blog, All those post are very very interesting.
Buy Pinterest Followers