Thursday, June 11, 2015

Finally - my raw ball recipe

Sorry for posting this several days to late but I just forgot=( So sorry but here we go!


RAW BALLS Á LA ANETTE

Ingredients:

15 fresh dates
1 table spoon natural unsweeteend almond butter
1 table spoon natural unsweetened peanut butter
2 teaspoons of cacao
a pinch of vanilla powder
2 dl of gluten free oats
appr. 0.5 -1 dl of coconut oils (here I take differently so try and see how u want to have your paste)
coconut flakes to roll the balls in

Take away the kernels from the dates and mix with a hand mixer to a dates paste. Then add all the ingredients and make balls (appr. 13-15 depending on how big you do)

Roll them in the coconut flakes and put them in the fridge and enjoy when cooled=)

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

it seems yummy, thank you for sharing your recipe! :)
hugs & love <3

Pascal said...

Hi Anette and happy friday!

They look so yummy, I have to try them soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe :). Your last outfits are again so beautiful, you really have a great taste and style in clothes!

I wish you now a wonderful, bright day and a great start into the weekend! Lots of hugs and light to you :).

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious!

At our pop up restaurant we had raw food pies! I think I have to learn more about the raw food kitchen :)