Monday, April 20, 2015

The last touches

Tonight after we got home we continued fixing at home since the real estate photographer is coming tomorrow and always when selling you want to make it look its best so I cleaned the windows and so on and Johan oiled our wood at the french balcony and the boys were wrestling as boys always do.

Love our little balcony and the colors I chose for the flowers. I love orange and fuchsia together


Yesterday Johan cleaned the wood really good and then today he put on the darker oil and it looks like brand new now. 


Big difference as you can see here.



My handy man=)


Went and bought new fresh tulips to match my tray from LAGERHAUS


Changed the photos of us to these statement cards, also from LAGERHAUS


This cute mobile is hanging over Mio´s nursery.


Got a new pillow some weeks ago also from LAGERHAUS. Love that they have so much dark green at the moment!


And the new lamps we got from IKEA at a closer look


And closing this with the wrestling boys=) 
Sleep well!

2 comments:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Those are really nice pictures again, just as in the previous posts and especially the wrestling boys are funny :D. and you don´t only have a really good taste in clothes but also in furniture, I like the style a lot :).

I wish you that all is going well today and I keep my fingers crossed. Have a really good time and enjoy it!

Lots of hugs, love and light to you :).

Hep-Hep Steff said...

wow, it really look lovely! and the statement cards are just great. the one you sent when i ordered your necklace is very dear to me...
hugs & love <3