Friday, April 10, 2015

Blue blue blue and some white=)

My friday started with a lovely run for 30 minutes and coming down to the ocean was mesmerizing=) I just love the color of the blue sky and the white sand. Soooo lovely! 




And my outfit of today:

White top MyOhMy, jeans DSQUARED2, belt COS, shoes RIKA


Golden make up since its friday! 

And going out:
Added my leather jacket from DSQUARED2, a grey cardigan from GINA TRICOT and sunglasses also from GINA TRICOT


When its such nice weather as it is now I don't feel like exercising in the gym but prefer to be outside so  a long run and then coming home, doing some kettle bell exercise and stomach exercises. Perfect start to a lovely friday!

Pants from Stella sport=)

In the afternoon I sat down at my lovely hair dresser Tim´s magic hands at Tim´s Harircut and he transformed my ugly yellow blond color to a white one and boy, I love it!! Took time due to several different colors in my hair but Tim is a pro with 25 years of experience so I knew he´d fix it=)



Before:

After (and just straight for once):



Next time I´ll cut a really cool hair cut and I am so looking forward! Having short hair is just so fun, easy and to have a hair cut is just so much more fun than long hair in my opinion=)

Now food and some white wine, since its FRIDAY=) Hep hep!

2 comments:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Those pictures are really beautiful, as those in the last post. It´s great that you also have good weather in Sweden and your new hair is really looking great :). I think both long hair and now the short cut suits you really well and when you feel better with the short ones, then it´s definitely the right thing for you :).

About the David Hasselhoff show, I hope that it will be put on youtube some time, because I can´t get the video started from the page where it can be watched. But at least it´s good to know that you had a nice and fun time there :). And your pictures from today´s wod on instagram are really inspiring and I will probably also go to the gym today in the evening. Looking forward!

Have a really nice weekend Anette and lots of love, hugs and light to you!

TheDeadUnicorn said...

Your new hair fits you so well!I LOOOOOVE it.Plus,it's so refreshing!I am so glad to see you so full of energy (:

Have a great day,
x