Tuesday, April 07, 2015

And who doesn't LOVE lady bugs?=)

Me and my boys had a playtime session after they finished pre-school today and we were in our back yard and all of a sudden we found a whole family of lady bugs=) 5 of them! Spring is for sure here and soon summer and its just so lovely=)




Nemo also felt he needed to swipe and clean the yard and one of our neighbors came and said he did a great job=) Maybe he´ll work as a janitor?? hehe! well who knows?


I had my lovely Anine Bing flare jeans on=) and white shoes, so springy!

Now enjoy this evening my dear ones and tomorrow LOTS of nice packages will be sent my dear vintage store customers=) Don't miss out on the sale and the new items! More is coming this week!

2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

aww, it's so cute.... and they brings good luck. i hope it will work for your studies... fingers crossed!
hugs & love <3

Pascal said...

And yes, lady bugs are really lovely and I´m sure they are also a good omen for you and your family :). It´s nice that spring is finally there, here in Germany it´s getting warm too and I appreciate that a lot.

Thanks for sharing all those lovely pictures and I´m already curious about the David Hasselhoff show :). And it´s your absolute right to speak about Nightwish and say all that you feel you want to say - just let the haters hate :).

Lots of hugs and love to you and have a nice and sunny afternoon!