Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gonna shoot a new video in the coming weeks!!=)

So excited to tell you all that I´m gonna shoot a new video and this time for SHINE=) This time I´m making it with my old dear friend and we´ll be shooting in the lovely surroundings of Helsingborg and Skåne where I live so extra nice!

Will be released in the spring so soon!!

And behind the shoot scenes will be taken of course!!

From my make up for the Tähdet Tähdet presentation in Helsinki last week=)

And from some days ago being a little crazy school girl=)

4 comments:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

I just wanted to write a comment on that into the previous blog post after I read it on your instagram, but then I thought well, there will surely be a blog post on that very soon and...I was right :).

So, great news again and I really like them a lot! I already commented on that on your facebook page in the post about it, but I also want to say here that this are again really great news :). I´m very happy, because I really love all the songs of the album, but "Shine" is my favourite in fact :). It´s so wonderful in all aspects, of course your voice and the melodies, but I also love the message so much and it gives me a lot of strength.

I´m happy that the song will get a video and I´m sure that it will be again a really great one. So thanks for this wonderful information and I´m really looking forward :).

Lots of hugs and love to you and have a great evening and tomorrow a good start into a new week!

Hep-Hep Steff said...

this is a really good news! shine is a lovely song, and it deserve to have its own video. i'm really happy to know you will do it!
hugs & love <3

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! :3

Unknown said...

Anette ... is transmitting so much joy in the photos, look beautiful at all! Kisses in your heart and that God continue to bless you.