Sunday, November 24, 2013

Studio all weekend;=)

Hi all,

I´ve had a very productive and wonderful weekend locked into the studio doing all those last vocal stuff that is like the icing on the cake when doing an album. Harmonies, ad libs and even some gospel choir stuff;=)

 On my way to the studio today...;=) I really love that todays technologie make me able to stay here where I live and do my recordings and then just send the files to the producer. Must say I appreciate modern technology!

 My dear SHURE microphone that gives my voice the BEST clear sound! Love it;=)

Got a nice candelaber with some black lights and even some other candle holders to get that "special atmosphere" for the softer songs;=)

 Cosiness gives the right vibe;=)

 Nicklas Olle Olsson - the best!;=)


Can´t say more than that I´ve enjoyed both days and Nicklas and me have been a great team as always!

Now time for some sleep with some nice music still buzzing in my head...

Sleep well!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool!!

can't wait to listen the final result, re you going to sing in Swedish too or just in English?

By the way my friend Johanna & Myself made an interview to Marianne Farley, and she Sends lots of Hugs & Kisses and the best wishes for you!!

http://t.co/GAleh92KZw

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to your album and thank you for keeping us up to date through this blog!

FAQing Amazing said...

Exciting!!!!!

Unknown said...

please come to Mexico

Unknown said...

please come to Mexico :)

Unknown said...

please come to Mexico

Nalon said...

Hello Anette,
It´s so nice to see your Album is ready soon:)
I can not wait to hear one of your sings:).
All The best . Nalon

Jazmine M said...

Hi Anette! oh great news! I cant wait the CD. I want to hear your sweet voice, I am very anxious. -Love and hugs-

Henk said...

Great! Cant wait to hear new songs with your voice! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Anette ... I'm very excited to hear their new songs. How good to know that you are recording. I think all the fans, like myself, are hoping that you will soon share the joy of the good news! We fans love you q sing the songs beautifully, magnificently sings and plays super. So, have you considered also the launch of his new instrumental songs? We would love the idea! It is very nice ** leave at full volume, singing with Anette and then imagine what would be "a day of Anette" ** Kisses and hugs!

Metal Nicks said...

Good morning Anette and very excited to see you back to work and hope to hear a full-length solo album sometime soon also it would be great indeed if you would added some music from your 2011 demo as well like Invincible, Falling and Floating as well I am sure your fans world wide would love to hear those tracks on your solo album, I know it will not be Metal but your voice is so beautiful and powerful even if you do Rock as well and I will obtain everything you will realest :-)

Hope you and your whole family are doing well and you take care!
Hugs and love from Illinois US :-) ♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your these new songs ! You have a very beautiful voice, I'm sure this album will be wonderful ! Big kisses from France :)) Thomas

Unknown said...

Coool ;-) please come to Slovakia :-)

Elmas said...

Dear Anette, could you please tell me what model of SHURE you use? Thank you!

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to listen to your beautiful voice again! The first Nightwish song I ever listened to was "Cadence of her last breath", I'll never forget it! Un abrazo muy fuerte desde España =)

Unknown said...

Hi Anette,
it's great to hear that you are working on your album - I can't wait! I wonder if I'll be able to buy it in shops near my home, but it's not really an issue, I traveled to buy albums abroad before.
Also - that is one cool candelaber.
Hugs&kisses
Bye~