Friday, July 12, 2013

Thanks

Hi all,

And thanks for all of the hair color comments! Well appreciated and let´s see what we do. I am pretty sure I will go as dark as my own hair is, but then the level of it and so on we´ll see. I feel I don´t want to color it so often and therefore either very blond or very dark is a bad idea.

I´ll show you afterwards tomorrow of course!

Yesterday it was my dear oldest son Seth´s birthday and we gave him the new Nintendo Wii U and it´s a fun thing where also the whole family can play along;=) Tonight I´ll try tennis but I need to go and buy another remote control so we can be two at the same time.

It´s 12 years since I had Seth and it´s wonderful to have children in so different ages and Seth is such a helpful and great big brother to the other two.

ENJOY this friday now!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anette and Happy B-day to your dear son Seth :-)and have a fun with a new game :-D
hugs, Radka

MAN70 said...

Hello Anette, and happy birthday for Seth.
I also bought the Wii to my son with both levers. It is necessary to make be careful when we play tennis for two, it is necessary to make sure to remove everything around because we make a big gestures and be careful for the breakage !!!
Otherwise the games are beautiful, the archery also!
Good day and what the best wins!

EMMANUEL

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette !
I'm looking forward to see !!!
Is a great Birthday gift for Seth !!
Have a wonderfull day dear
With Love

xxkblackxx said...

Hello :)
So... happy birthday to Seth! :)
And Wii is really great, I recommend to buy few more remote controls to play with 3-5 people, then this gave the most fun :)

lynn0407escapistgirl said...

Congrats to Seth! Hope he had a nice party yesterday. Would you give him a big hug from me? ;-)
Funny: his birthday is just one week after mine. :-)
And I totally agree with you: I think Seth is a wonderful big brother. :-)

Enjoy this lovely friday, my dear.
Lots of love,
Steffi <3

Nalon said...

Hello Anette,
not to thanks for my tip;).

And a happy new life-year to the best big Brother of sweden.

Yes Nintendo Wii is funny to play. I like to play it with my Niece. Enjoy it.

And have a nice Day Nalon

Janina said...

Yeah, playing Wii is a lot of fun! :-)

IsaWolfheart said...

Happy Birthday to Seth !! :D

and you'r welcome dear ;-)

Love
Isa

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Seth. Wishing you happiness and good heath all year long.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to seth!!! =)

Unknown said...

Hi Anette! First of all, Happy Birthday to Seth! And second, I was thinking... Why don't you try to keep your blond hair but... with black wicks? They'd look awesome... Just a suggestion :-) hace a nice day!!

Magia Gelada said...

Happy birthday to Seth. :)
Children are the most precious thing in the world.

Kiss