Sunday, June 09, 2013

Summery outfits

Hi all and a very happy sunday!!

Johan is on his way home from Ukraine after a great festival and while he´s been away me and my 3 boys spent yesterday at my mum´s house. We ate nice barbecued sausages, looked at our princess Madeleine get married to Chris O´Neill and ate lovely Swedish strawberries with whipped cream before we drove home and went to sleep already at 22;=) Tired all of us and it was really nice to cuddle down in bed and get a nice long sleep. Today exercising and Seth is off playing a football match, but other than that we have no plans. Just taking it easy and watch some movies together;=)

It´s been summery weather some days so I have been wearing summery outfits and I love that style for summer:

Wednesday was a flowery, blue day in blouse and top from Zara:


Thursday, our National day, was a white bohemic outfit with blouse from Zara, skirt from Fira and boots from Acne:





And friday I had Odd Molly dress on and even curled my hair the retro style;=)


Since it´s so transparent I use a nude dress underneath it:

White cardigan from H&M on top:

  
Ballerinas from Filippa K:

ENJOY your sunday!!

15 comments:

littlemimo said...

Good morning Anette,
I love your dress !
This week end I bought nice blue shoes with flowers : http://www.gemo.fr/sandales-plates-avec-fleurs-fantaisie-30383341455.html
On the web site the colour is quite white, but in reality the shoes are really blue.
Have a nice sunday Anette !

eskoplja said...

Hello dear Anette, how are you? Hope all is well :)
You look absolutely adorable! I love the "bohemic" outfit the most :)
Wish you a lovely day
Hugs

Ena :*

Unknown said...

Hi Anette, nice and cool outfits, I like this blue one very much:-)
Where is your nail polish from? thanks :-)
Have a nice day dear!

July said...

Hey Anette!!

I have to say you look better with time and that's outfits are incredible I like the most first the skirt its so cute!

Look at this drees, isn't nice? : http://s2.bloggerscdn.com/media/t/9894217/9894217_l_1361158729.jpg

Enjoy your sunday too!

Unknown said...

July: Hi and thanks:0) The dress is lovely:-)

Radoslava: It´s from OPI and called You´re such a BudaPest

Unknown said...

Littlemimo: Really cute shoes:-)

Carol Misokane said...

Hi Nettan.
Too beautiful all your outfits, but my fav one was the blue =)..I love this color.

My sunday is being very lasy, nothing to do, maybe watching Dirty Dancing and listening to some great music.
By the way, I heard Vibeke Stene, ex Tristania is back and I feel so happy. Can't wait to hear something similar from you =).

Love, Carol

Dalma said...

BudaPe-e-e-est? :D
Why is that?
It's our lovely capital city, which now has turned into a ship...

I'm impressed how many times fashion and my homeland meet here. =)

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette,

I hope you had a great Sunday!
I love your outfit! Especially that of your national party and yesterday!
I wish you a wonderful evening and a lovely night !
With love !
<3

Unknown said...

Nail polish named after my country's capital city ._. Hopefully I'll be there again in September! :)
How are the science studies coming along? I have my advanced Chemistry exam's oral and lab part tomorrow. I'll be up all night revising. :)
I won't be able to sleep anyway because of nerves, so might as well make the best of it. :D

Unknown said...

Hi Nettan!!!!
Aways beautiful, i love your outfits, especially the first.


With love, hugs for all,
God blessing.

Raffaella BRA

Anonymous said...

I just love the way you wear skirts with boots. :)

Anette Olzon Brasil said...

Hi dear
so adorable photos
and you look so happy. Love to see you so =)
I found it. I think you'll like.
http://anetteolzongallery.blogspot.com.br/
is the first photo.
It's the wallpaper of my computer. ♥
see you soon, hugs

Mathews

wishmaster665 said...

You look absolutely amazing Anette. I love your clothes. You're always very stylish. Nice to see you've been enjoying the sunny weather too :-)

Unknown said...

You have a unique style...love it so much and it's astunishing how young and beautiful you can look.I'm sure because you are a wonderful person inside and it reflects outside your positive and beautfiful heart.Be bless.Love your style in clothing