Friday, June 28, 2013

My healthy and yummie bread recipe;=)

So good morning and a HAPPY friday to you all!

I  didn´t have a single nightmare! Wow! I guess it was my little love video that kept them away...haha!

Here´s the recipe for my yummie bread I promised, hope you´ll like it;=)



Ingredients:

2 dl oat meal
5 dl spelt
2 teaspoons of bicarbonate
1 pinch of sea salt
3 table spoons of honey
4 dl low fat natural yoghurt
1 dl chopped walnuts
1 dl grated apple
1 dl grated carrots

How to do it:
Put the oven on 200 degrees, Mix everything in your Kitchen aid or with another kitchen helper. Place a baking paper in a bread form, place the paste into it and pour some pumpkin seeds on top before placing it in the oven and bake for appr. 42-60 min. (I have mine in my oven for 42 minutes exactly but this varies between ovens)

AND ENJOY!

4 comments:

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Hei Anette !
I'm sure !! Is this is thanks to the video that you did not make nightmares Ahahahah she's sooooo Funny ! I love it !!!
Thanks for the recipe ! I will try :)

Have a sooo wonderfull day sweet Angel :* <3
With love
Kisses and Hugs :*

Betty Blue said...

Morning!
So good to hear you didn´t have nightmares! (I only hope you won´t start writing lyrics on Nightwish. I am so fed up with all this songs Tarja writes at the moment...)
Oh dear, this bread sounds lovely. And since I have a lot of time I might even try it since I need to gain weight anyway and it looks so yummy...
Have a great day!

Océane said...

Hey!
A quick question if you dont mind, what "dl"? To me 1 dl is 100ml but you use DL for ingredients that are not liquid, and dl is quantity in liter so i dont get it...
For the protein bars you wrote 1dl of milk so I put 100ml but it was not enough! So i think im wrong... And above all whats DL for solid ingredients?
Thanks for your help!

Love & Hugs

Luciana said...

Thank you for the recipe! I would love to give it a try, but I don't have spelt flour here. Question for you: Uncle Google says it's okay to substitute spelt flour for wheat flour (both whole and white). But what do you think regarding this particular recipe? =)